Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Fun

Hey everyone. Sorry for not keeping you in the loop recently, but Gabby and I have been hard at work on our respective Nobel Prizes. Summer is in full swing here. When I say summer, I mean occasional highs in the 90s interspersed with days of low humidity, strong NW winds and lows in the upper 50s. You should hear the people up here complain about the heat. It's pretty funny.

Anyway, since we have been seriously slacking off on the blog, I want to post a few updates over the next couple of weeks. We have a bunch of pictures, but I don't want to post everything at once. Here are a few pictures of Maggie engaging in typical summer activities:

1. Playing in the water at the municipal park with no pants on:

 

2. Watering here cacti:

 

 3. Taking a pedal boat ride at Lake of the Woods:



Finally, to prove that we didn't photoshop the pictures above, here are some videos of Maggie in the aforementioned locations.

 



We will update soon with pictures of Maggie's 3rd birthday festivities, so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....