Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Maggie was trying to convince me to let her drive. What? I drive my cozy coupe all the time.


2.Two weeks ago, we went to visit Gran and Papa. We decided to introduce Maggie to the ducks that live in the neighborhood pond. So Gran and Papa gave gave us some bread to feed the ducks.




Although, the ducks did not get to eat all the bread due to my hungry baby.

Here is better proof:





3. After returning back to Austin, Maggie and I hit the road again to meet up with her cousins (Jack, Alice and Audrey), Gran and Papa at Seaworld.


Once again, Maggie loved the dolphins.



A little relief from the heat. Although we did luck out and it was not scorching hot. Those are some sharks behind Gran and Maggie.


Maggie was star struck. The seaworld penguin was trying to interact with her, but she was not having it.




Maggie took a nap and missed the ugly armadillo running around.



4. Maggie got her 1st bloody booboo (not counting when I made her bleed as a baby when I was cutting her nails). She got her foot caught in this rope fence and fell.

5. Hangin' out at Starbucks. Yum. Attempt #1 to take pictures of Maggie making faces. FAIL.




6. I tried (AGAIN) to take some photos of Maggie doing her funny faces while driving, but I missed them. Instead I got these weird faces.



7. The Thibodeaux family made their way to krause springs. I loved it and this is one reason why I am going to miss Austin :(


Some butt action because it is soooooo cute.




8. Maggie started enjoying the slide. But in this heat her legs get sticky so it doesn't go down so easily. Hopefully in Illinois she can slide down effortlessly.




9. Two weeks left in Austin. I don't remember how to actually work :)

10. Just because its hard to get 10 random thoughts. Here is my cutie (just in case you didn't get enough photos of her ;-P)


No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....