I realized that I have not updated the blog in a while. I'm so sorry for that. We recently took a nice camping trip to the White Mountains of Maine/New Hampshire and I have a lot of pictures to show, so I'll update the blog with those shortly.
After our excursion through Quebec and New England with mom and dad, we have enjoyed the last couple of months of summer/fall here in Montreal. In fact, I saw a few snow flakes yesterday, so the long winter is nigh!!
One of the saddest parts of Fall (at least for Bea and I) is that it marks the end of cherry season.
However, it marks the start of football season. Here, Bea and Lucie were fixing up my hair with good luck barrettes while I watched LSU dismantle the Miami Hurricanes.
Lucie was quite shocked at the outcome, too.
We have definitely been enjoying the last few weeks in the park before the cold weather sets in.
And we have enjoyed digging out the matching winter PJs.
I took some time to see the Pablo Picasso exhibit at the fine arts museum
And even got a visit from some of my Louisiana folks.
I'll try to update the blog more often in the near future and fill everyone in on our lives here in Canada.
No comments:
Post a Comment