After a few days in the hospital, we finally returned home on Monday. The first outfit we put on Lucy was way too big, so we found a (slightly) smaller one that is still way too big.
Lucy spends most of her time sleeping these days. She really likes the little blue bouncer. She has been consistently cranky from 9 PM - 1 AM, but for the most part, she sleeps good and has not had any trouble feeding (or pooping).
There's not much they can do with Lucy right now, but Maggie and Bea have been enjoying Honey and Grandpa's visit (especially the new clothes and Shoppie dolls).
More updates to come. Work is going well. I just got my third grant submitted (for an $850,000 mass spectrometer), I will start teaching Advanced Bioorganic Chemistry next week, and I now have a few students working in the lab. Things are busy, but exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment