Even though LSU lost, we quickly rebounded and went to see the new Troll movie. Among the many highlights were the card board cut outs....
...and of course, snacks during the movie.
Here's what BB looks like when I pick her up from day care. She's usually wearing some sort of festive head gear and she's always in a silly mood.
Maggie is doing well in school - as evidenced by her spelling test shown below.
This was her first perfect score. Last week, she only forgot the silent "e" on one word, but I blame the French for the that!!! Since I strongly suspect that they don't do much math in her school, we've also been working on multiplication (or on "3rd grade math" as we call it). She's pretty much got everything up to 6x12 covered along with her 10s and 11s.
Gabby and baby are doing fine. We still have not decided on a name but Amalie, Riley, Vivien, Lydia, Collette, Quinn, Paige, and Catherine (Cate) are all still in the mix. We'll probably add a few more, then come up with some combinations. So far I like:
Riley Catherine (Riley Cate)
Lydia Catherine (Lydia Cate)
Claudia Quinn
Collette Quinn
Amalie Paige
Vivien Paige
The name "Beatrice Rose" came to me in flash, so we'll see if I get struck with a similar thunderbolt for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment