Here we are picking up our race packets and the expo. Always fun to leave work early :)
Here we are Friday night gettign ready for the 5K (S is in pink, M is in green, and C is another friend form work)
At the finish line coming in at 27:33 (pace 8 min and 51 sec).
Here is M and I. Let me also tell you that he said he would run with me at my slow pace because he wanted to do well in the 1/2 marathon
Yeah he left me. Don't' trust him. But I did keep up with him for the 1st half of the 5K, which I think is why I got a better time. I thought I was going to run a pace of 10 min/mile. Just in case you want to know S and M ran around 8min/mile pace for the 5K and the marathon. Crazy.
And the reason everyone reads the blog....kids. Maggie also enjoys racing. Her 2nd year running the 1K
No pictures from the Saturday 10K because it was raining and really cold. The ENTIRE RACE. Maggie's 1K which took place at 3pm was even in the rain. My 10K was completed in 1hr and 3 min. That's with a pulled calf muscle that happen in the last mile. I basically hobbled in. My time would been better. Anyways, I am excited to run another race. Super Fun!









No comments:
Post a Comment