Blogging has been slow of late, but I have been busy finishing up my interviews. I currently hold offers from Alabama and McGill and I feel I have reasonable shot at several others. At any rate, I will have a nice job next year somewhere in North America.
I'll be updating the blog over the next few days with some pictures and videos from Gabby's phone. Here's a cute one of the girls taking a bath.
Maggie taking Bea for a ride in Papa's lawn mower.
Another picture from the U.S.S. Lexington in Corpus Christi.
Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Moreno.
Getting nails done.
Eating boiled seafood!!!
Playing 19th century school in the Corpus Christi museum.
Enjoying the long ride home in our new, spacious van.
Coloring in the hotel room.
As I mentioned above, I'll try to update a little more often. I'll also keep you all updated on the status of my job search.











No comments:
Post a Comment