Thursday, January 14, 2016

The marathon continues

Well, sorry for not making many posts recently, but I'm in the middle of my interview marathon.  I just finished at Ole Miss and Indiana, and am currently in Fayetteville for an interview at Arkansas.  All three of these schools are in really pretty areas with hills and woods (and plenty of edible wild life).

I have an offer from Alabama, but this was one of the weaker schools I visited and several of my other interviews (at Minnesota, Penn State, Indiana, and Ole Miss) went especially well, so I am hoping to have a few other options soon.  I still have about 6 more interviews after Arkansas (all at really good places) and have reached the point where I am no longer scheduling interviews.

Regardless of the outcome, it is good to have an offer in the bag as I now know that I will not have to pan-handle - or worse - accept an industry job next year.

Before it gets too out-dated, here is a video that I took in Corpus Christi of Bea and Maggie playing on the mall play ground.


I will be sure to update the status of my job search and I'll try to upload picture more often.

No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....