In the mean time, here is Bea showing me how she ride's her bike at day care.
Friday, September 25, 2015
Sorry for the delay
Sorry for not updating the blog more frequently. I have been immersed in my research proposal for the 2016 academic job cycle. I am almost finished (completely retooling) my proposal, so hopefully, things will lighten up soon. When that occurs, I promise to raid Gabby's extensive library of un-blogged pictures and videos in order to make more consistent updates.
In the mean time, here is Bea showing me how she ride's her bike at day care.
In the mean time, here is Bea showing me how she ride's her bike at day care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Chris and I have the worst luck ever. Just when we are actually saving money a fraking hail storm comes through Austin and decides to take o...
-
Check out these moves, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment