Friday, March 14, 2014

Oh happy day

I'm not sure what that title is supposed to mean, other than these pictures/videos make me happy.

Maggie continues to develop her song and dance technique.  I think Bea's face at the end of the video really sums it up nicely.



We also started Maggie on a daily regimen of rocket science.  No, seriously....



Some more videos of Beatrice.  I predict she'll be crawling within a week.




Now that we have extra day light and non-subarctic temperatures, I've been taking the girls for walks in the neighborhood.  Today, we had some pretty evening skies.






Maggie and I are taking a quick road trip to Nashville this weekend to see an LSU baseball game, explore the Frist Center for Visual Arts, and to take a few swims in the indoor pool at our hotel (the highlight for Maggie).  Pictures to follow.


No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....