Friday, May 24, 2013

The joys of Maggie's life

1. arts and crafts: She has always enjoyed the art of jewelery making. If you take a closer look and the full bucket of beads I would like to point out that it was only filled to about 33% capacity at first. All the other beads came from school. Maggie doesn't realize this, but when I clean up and find a necklace (which is quite often) I disassemble it and recycle the beads. Hence, the full bucket. Will she ever catch on?????



2. Stuffed animals and dolls: I know some parents like to keep things minimal, but this has been the #1 thing she always plays with. She always has a 'friend, princess or baby' with her. There are usually a favorite for a week or two, but she does a really good job or rotating through all her crap. Needless to say, when we go to Barnes and Nobles for coffee she tends to gravitate towards this section after her snack. Its like her little heaven of bliss.

How to I organize these toys at home. I don't. There are two or three piles that I throw them into when I clean the house. So I decided to make something like this....


Now, Chris decided to help (which I needed), but he had other ideas in mind. Something like this.

It would serve the same purpose, but geez that second is just not my style. I need a helper not another designer. So the project it waiting for a special person (cough, Dad, cough) to come finish it.

Just to finish this post with some cuteness and attitude....

No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....