Sunday, January 6, 2013

No. 2

No, I'm not talking about what you do in the bathroom after a night of Mexican food and cheap margaritas. What I meant was, Gabby and I are expecting our second kid!!! Here are the 10 week sonogram pictures:



The due date is August 4th - a day after Papa-T's birthday.  Maggie also came exactly 1 day early, so it could turn out to be an auspicious event. We've already been thinking about names. Maggie suggested a few - mostly her friends from school (Christiana, Avery, and Alara) and an assortment of Disney characters (Ariel, Cinderella, etc.). Some early leaders (subject to change) are:

Girl:
           Sydney Kate (Sydney)
           Penelope Noelle (Penelope, Penny, or Ellie)

Boy:
           Maximillian James (Max)
           Julien Aloysius (Julien)

We have a whole slew of names we like (Beatrice, Collette, Vivien, Juliet, Caroline, Claudia, Lydia for girls and Elias (Ely), Nathaniel, Sebastian, Octavius, Justin, and Augustus (Gus) for boys), so we may settle on a different combo at some point.  I know we're a little heavy on the Roman influence for the boy names (that's my fault), but they're good, unique names.

If you have any suggestions, send them our way.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....