Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring

Spring has come earlier than last year. Many of the trees are in full bloom. I apologize for missing the japanese magnolias. They bloomed and all the flowers were gone in about two days, so I didn't have a chance to take any pictures. I'll make sure to get some next year.















Apparently, the climate in Illinois is ideal for growing tulips, because they're everywhere.









Maggie and I were so enamored with their beauty that we likely broke several city ordinances and swiped a few from the local park. Here was my sinister daughter's reaction to our criminal exploits:







Here's Maggie the Many Faces eating a few of her mom's birthday cookies.











Here are a couple of other random pictures.







Finally, I'd like to note that I am getting so good at taking pictures with our camera, that I now don't even have to be in contact with the camera as the picture is being taken - as evidenced by this picture of our entire family sitting on our living room couch.





(Actually, Gabby just bought a tripod).

No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....