Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting Bigger

Gran just bought Maggie a few 3T dresses and they fit almost perfectly. The other day I was watching Maggie eat and I realized she looks more like a little girl and less like a baby. Here she is with a stack of cheddar cheese and ritz crackers - emulating her father's bad eating habits:










I always worry that Maggie grows up in an age of such technology, that she will have difficulty sitting down and focusing on tasks. The other day, we sat down in her play room and she made all 8 of her 16 piece puzzles without getting up. Needless to say, that assuaged my ADHD fears for the week. Here she is with her collection of conquered mind teasers.





After finishing the puzzles, we went to the other side of the toy room and worked on our architecture/counting skills. A year ago, she barely knew what to do with this toy. We have not played with it in 4 or 5 months, but I think she finally figured it out.

No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....