Wednesday, July 14, 2010

P-A-R-T-Y!!!

Yo Gabba Gabba Party = success

We had lots and lots of fun at Maggie's party (thanks to my parents for giving her a party). Here are a few of the decorations...


cake and cupcakes....


We changed Maggie out of her bathing suit into her party dress.


And everything went down hill when we told Maggie the fate of Foofa. Those are real tears, but the fun must continue.

After all the kids had a chance to beat the crap out of Foofa the adults were allowed to take their turn. First up was none other than ME.

then Kristy....

and Mercedes....

At last, candy!!!

During all the commotion, my parents rented this huge water slide. I didn't get too many pictures because I was too busy having fun with Maggie and the rest of the family. My brother, Nick, took some video of us sliding in action and us singing happy birthday to Maggie. Hopefully, I will get my hands on those videos before leaving Texas.

No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....