She is crying b/c I am in her way. Seriously. Even if I moved the couch was right behind me. I think she is getting used to Honey and Gran's huge houses. She runs wild over there and then when she gets back home there is no where to go.

Anyways, she soon returns to her happy self.

She is learning to turn her own push toy around since she hits walls so often.


Here she is coming after the camera. She loves cameras, computers and remote controls. I am not even going to attempt to buy the corresponding toys b/c I have a feeling she would still go after the 'real' deal cause she's a genius like that.
Anyways, she soon returns to her happy self.
She is learning to turn her own push toy around since she hits walls so often.
Here she is coming after the camera. She loves cameras, computers and remote controls. I am not even going to attempt to buy the corresponding toys b/c I have a feeling she would still go after the 'real' deal cause she's a genius like that.
Lastly, a few from behind......
No comments:
Post a Comment