Sunday, March 28, 2010

Texas State Park--Longhorn Cavern

Our family took a little trip into the hill country on a Sunday morning rather than going to church. We decided to visit a state park called Longhorn Cavern. Before we explored we ate a picnic and took some bluebonnet pictures. Although, the bluebonnets were not in full bloom we were able to find some nice patches. We think in the next week or two the bluebonnets will hit their peak.

So Maggie mainly did three things when we were trying to take bluebonnet pictures....

(1) ate everything she picked up


(2) stick her tongue at us and



(3) tried to hand us grass.


Here are some of our favorites....unedited. My free 30 day trial ended, but I am planning on purchasing Lightroom (Mac) for a discounted staff rate unless someone wants to let me use their copy :)




About to eat another one....

Trying to decide if this piece of grass will taste good...only one way to find out.


2 comments:

JB said...

Are you guys getting a lot of website traffic from my the link I put in our last post?

JB said...

Also, I forgot to mention those pics are great! I want to go find some bluebonnets this weekend, you will have to tell us where to go!

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....