Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Chris is on an interview right now as I type. Good luck Chris :)

2. I have not heard back from my interview three weeks ago...not a good sign :(

3. I'm 95% sure I can get another interview in Boston.

4. My puzzle skills may have to go on hold for a while b/c Maggie eyes the pieces like crazy and she lunges for them like they were candy. And I don't have anywhere I can store the puzzle in progress. I am a little disappointed.

5. I am not sure if I can come up with 10 random thoughts

6. Googled puzzle mat and there are mats you can roll up. Anyone used these? Reviews are 1/2 bad, 1/2 good. What do y'all think? Purchase or waste of money?

7. I need to start running. I know I have time, but I have become so lazy. Who knew I could get lazier (not sure if that's a word, but I don't feel like looking it up).

8. I hope when I get home my camera bag is sitting at the door.

9. I love figure skating. Well, I love watching them fall. If I had to pick a sport Maggie excelled at it would be tennis...hands down. Then soccer.

10. I am grateful that Maggie decided to take an evening nap tonight (unlike last night) so I can eat dinner and play on the internet quietly.

No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....