Monday, December 14, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Babies looks so darn cute when they are sleeping. Seriously.

2. Maggie wanted me to show off one of new hats. She's really in to hats lately.


3. Bedtime routine. Maggie has been sleeping fairly well. Bath. Play time with Daddy (while I clean up the bathing area). Eat. Sleep.

4. I caught Maggie making out with her first boyfriend. I had to ground her for life.


5. Two more weeks until Christmas. Can I get a wOoT wOoT!!!!!!

6. Just went to Bandera this past weekend...no pictures :( b/c I forgot my camera.

7. I finally sent a date for Maggie's eternal salvation...January 31st.

8. Ack!!!! I forgot to finish ten on Tuesday...So how 'bout Ten on Tuesday/Wednesday

9. I completed my first item on the 101 list.....lower the number of movies I receive from Netflix. I originally could have 4 at home and then I went down to 3. I am even thinking about putting it down one more. I need to remember to add $10 to a jar.

10. Say What?????

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, I was reading your 1001 in 101 days, I can help with the museum visits and girls's nights!

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....