2. Maggie ate sweet potatoes for the 1st time on Sunday and she had no objections. Just as a reminder...she started with rice cereal then oatmeal cereal and finally sweet potatoes. So far she loves everything we give her. She eats 2-3 ounces of solids a day. 
3. The next person who asks me if Maggie just finished crying or tells me she has an eye infection I am going to wipe her eye boogers all over them....for friggin' sake she has clogged ducts. Maybe I should carry pamphlets with me so I can hand them out to retards.
4. I am trying to have Maggie completely off bottles by her 1st birthday....if not no biggie. So now until 7 months I am just letting her get use to a sippy cup with water for 10 minutes a day. Here she is trying to drink from it. Unless I hold it up for her she just holds it and chews on the nipple. Looks like I am probably going to have to buy a new one by the time she actually is going to sip from it.
5. Our friends hosted a poker night. Well, I kind of ran out of money in the middle of the game so I placed the only other object with value and I lost :(




Looks like Steve just won that hand ;-P
6. Chris was able to win Maggie back. Thank goodness for his pa-pa-pa-pa-poker face.
7. One more full week of work and then Thanksgiving!!! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! The plan so far:
(1) Going to Gran and Papas house on Wednesday night
(2) Going to Honey and Grandpa Mo's house on Saturday morning
(3) Attending Mercedes' baby shower Saturday afternoon while Chris watches LSU game
(4) Going back to Austin
8. My christmas present this year is family pics. I just finished scheduling them for December 6th. I can't wait.
9. I have until Jan 15th to find a job. If not I will be UNEMPLOYED.
10. Hunting season. I have a couple of weekends alone with Maggie b/c Chris is going to go and try and shoot some deer so we can survive since we need to save money on meats...especially if I don't get a job (see #9). Seriously though...I think if he enjoys hunting I should enjoy using the credit card ;-P
1 comment:
that was halarious.
Post a Comment