Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weeks 12-13

Maggie is finally getting over pink eye. She has been feeling better so Wednesday she will back to the doctors to get up vaccinations. I am also thinking about piercing her ears as well. If we don't do it at the 4 month well appt it will definitely get done at the 6 month well visit.

Playing with her mom (I always have to steal my kisses from her)


Playing with her Dad


Maggie is just waiting to be feed.

It's safe to say Maggie is not a happy camper if you wake her up before she is ready....but she still had to go to school and learn.
I am dropping her off at daycare...she sits outside her classroom b/c I have to put booties on so I don't get the infant room dirty with outside germs. It takes talent to put the booties on and hold her and by talent I mean balance.
Another silly face....
Maggie is thinking 'don't take my pic mom...I just woke up and my hair is not done'
We were at our friends house and made them take a picture of us...Must keep up with family pictures, mut keep up with family pictures. Maybe if I repeat that over and over it will actually happen

Every Saturday (for the last five weeks or so) Maggie has got up and dressed for the special day so Daddy and her can cheer in LSU.

She is not looking up at me...she is looking up at the tv. At this exact moment she was holding her breath b/c LSU was about to score a touchdown.

She got a little cranky here b/c LSU kept getting penalties for offsides

As promised...here is a very silly Maggie
And a video....pay attention to the end and you will hear Maggie pass gas. She actually passes gas twice, but the 2nd time is the loudest :)

No comments:

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....