Sunday, August 30, 2009

Maggie update-Week 9-12

Here is my little girl getting ready for school. First she eats...then burps.

Then she just waits for Chris and I to gather all the bags

And finally...we get her and take her to school to hang out with Miss Cindy and her friends.

I added these next three pics just for some extra cuteness. You can't wrong with that.

Maggie and I were just hanging out at the apartment when all of the sudden I felt something warm and wet. It turns out Maggie decided to poop all over me. Pamper swaddlers are no match for my baby girl that day. It looks like mustard, but it is indeed SHIT. Looks like I am officially initiated into motherhood.

Watch out Ariel...our little mermaid is testing out the water for the first time. When we got out to the pool she had to just chill with her sunglasses and cute bathing suit to check out the crowd. Once it got a little too hot to handle she had to take a dip.
Maggie is getting tossed between Chris and I so we could take turns swimming in the water ourselves. Maggie went into the water waist down.
Now she is drying off and is soon going down for a long nap sine the 40 min outside tired her out. Yay for pool time.

Maggie listening to her new personalized CD that Nanan gave her. Every song on the CD has her name in it. She loves it :)

Just to let everyone know....Maggie is still enjoying tummy time everyday.

Maggie plays in her jumperoo for the 1st time. Chris and I had to bounce her ourselves, but she did enjoy it. If she decides to play with it by herself we put a cell biology text book and my high school yearbook under because she doesn't quite reach the ground just yet.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Was she wearing the "I just sharted" onesie when she pooped? That would have been so appropriate!

Roxanne said...

I love those hats! Where did you get all of those? She looks great in them. Does she go to daycare with the big pink bow on her head. I'll bet they love that!! She looked like a movie star by the pool :)

Ah, yes, the shit initiation. You are, indeed, in the club my friend.

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....