The 1st bump in the road was feeding the baby, i.e. breast feeding. I never imagined that it would hurt so bad. Maggie tore up my very sensitive nipples before we even left the hospital. Then when we got home my milk came in and I was so engorged it made me cry. After that we decided to use nipple shields. Things finally were working out. Once I had time to recover from sore/crack nipples and engorgement (around 3 weeks) I was ready to ditch the shields. But as it turns out that was also a problem. Maggie took a while to figure it out. Now 5 weeks after she was born breast feeding is finally on the right track.
The 2nd bump we have had was Maggie did not want to poop when she came home. On day 5 of Maggies life her daddy gave her a suppository and then she pooped a whole bunch....too much :)
Those are the two major problems we had. Other than that nothing major has happen. Maggie still does not have a sleep or eating pattern so every day is different. She is getting stronger every day. She holds her head up a little longer every day and kicks really strong as well.
I'll post more pics of her when I download the pics off the camera. Till then everyone take care.
XOXO
Edit: She farts a lot and it is so cute :)
1 comment:
Hey girl, I miss seeing you here at UT...Chris said the Dr. cleared you for exercising, are you up for going running or walking sometime soon?
<3, Jessica
Post a Comment