Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jacks 30th Burfday

I average about two weeks to a month to update my blog. So I want everyone to be impressed that I am posting this only a week later.

So the the day was as nice as it can be for sitting in an all day baby prep class, but alas the fun started at night. Chris and I headed over to Jack's early 30th birthday party. Being responsible adults we made an investment for him. Since they are new parents they know how much diapers cost so we went ahead and got Jack adult diapers (over 30 = incontinence problem) to offset the financial responsibility. Good thing we did because there would of been lots and lots of 'accidents.' 

My husband is trying to getting potty trained, but I did inform him once he pulls down the diaper he has to be sitting on the toilet and NOT a glider. Thankfully he did not make a mess like Jack was doing all night (spilling his choice of drink all over himself). Anyways it was a fun night.





1 comment:

JB said...

Nice... I like the picture of me in the diaper.. oh wait, thats all of them

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....