Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Deauxbaby update-28 week appt



I had a doctors visit today and deauxbaby is right on track to the day weighing almost three pounds (2lbs 14 oz). Let's recap...at my 24th week appt deauxbaby weighed 1lb 8oz. That means he almost doubled in size. If he continues to grow at that rate then chris and I are looking at a 12 pounder :{    Thankfully, the nurses assured me that the baby's growth will slow down. 

Since I did not get any pics I will put some old photos of deauxbaby. Oh, and by the way, I didn't get any pics b/c deauxbaby decided to lie on his stomach with his face down. Which, I think is unfair since I can not sleep on my stomach anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that, and you might not want to after having the baby, it will take a while to get used to sleeping on your belly again. At least it did for me, I sleep on my side or on my back but can't seem to get used to the stomach anymore....Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Hey Gabby, this is great... makes me feel like I am closer to Home. Miss you all, and take care of yourself...Lissa

Kristy said...

OMG thats so crazy. Javier says he cant see you pregnant. You look soooo Hottt. That sucks about your windshield. I cant wait to meet my new 2nd cousin. Call us!! love you guys

Lucie Gymnastics Demo

 Lucie demonstrating her many gymnastics skills....