Monday, July 28, 2008
#64 Run five miles
Woo Hoo!!! It couldn't have come at a better time because I need to be able to run 6.2 miles at the end of August for the Nike Human 10K race. Of course, I am still really slow. I average about 10 min per mile. I can go 9 min/mile if I only run 4 miles or less. My training has slacked off quite a bit in the last couple of weeks, but that is going to change this week. -Gabby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Chris and I have the worst luck ever. Just when we are actually saving money a fraking hail storm comes through Austin and decides to take o...
-
Check out these moves, folks.
1 comment:
So how did this go?
I'm running the Race for the Cure in a few weeks, my first 5k. Only 3.1 miles, but I am DREADING it.
Post a Comment