I am in the process of trying to get Chris to run so I can have two running partners. My nagging is finally getting to him because I convinced him he needs 'real' running shoes. As of now he runs in his 10 pound sketchers and then he complains that his lower legs hurt.....uummm. Wonder why? -Gabby
Thursday, June 26, 2008
#64 Running
Two weeks ago my friend (Michelle) and I decided to run in a 10K race. We only signed up for the race to help keep us motivated to work out. We all know how easy it is to say tomorrow I will start working out blah blah blah. Ever since then we got on a training program and I ran 5 miles this past Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Chris and I have the worst luck ever. Just when we are actually saving money a fraking hail storm comes through Austin and decides to take o...
-
Check out these moves, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment